Monday, July 13, 2009

New York Times

We are avid fans of the New York Times daily newspaper. We started subscribing about 2 years ago and never fail to learn something new and/or find something interesting when reading it. I especially love the human interest stories not found anywhere else. For instance.........

Today there was a delightful article about two Swedish women who went out looking for blueberries in the remote central part of the country and ended up finding one of the richest gold field if all of Europe. Why don't we hear about this anywhere else? Here's that article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/13/world/europe/13sweden.html?scp=1&sq=gold%20in%20sweden&st=cse

Note: you may have to copy and paste to open the link.

I will post some more of my favorites on occasion. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: